Give your tired kitchen new life with a kitchen makeover.
Your kitchen may work well but perhaps it looks tired and dated. You may have decided that a complete new kitchen might not be in your budget. We offer a unique kitchen facelift service that will help transform your kitchen into a stylish space without the hassle of a complete removal. With fresh colours, finishes and appliances, you’ll get a new kitchen look at a fraction of the cost of a new kitchen.
Why Choose a Kitchen Remodel Instead of a Brand New Kitchen?
Your kitchen may work well, but perhaps it looks tired and dated. A Granite Transformations kitchen makeover is a cost-effective way to update your space, by reusing parts of your existing kitchen. Some of the features of our kitchen makeover service include:
- Free in-home consultation – our experienced kitchen designer will come to your home to discuss kitchen remodel ideas in person.
- Benchtop resurfacing – our 6.5mm engineered stone surfaces are an affordable alternative that can be placed on top of your existing old bench space.
- Reshape Your Bench – don’t like the shape or layout of your current kitchen? Don’t worry, our design can adapt to your needs, whether you want to extend the island bench, add a waterfall bench or move the kitchen sink, we can accomodate your needs with minimal fuss.
- Wide Range of Benchtop Colours – from black granite benchtops to a white stone bench, natural marble countertop or black granite kitchen benchtops, our friendly staff can help you decide what colour will compliment your home.
- Reface Kitchen Cabinets – a new cabinet door profile will completely change the look of your kitchen. From shaker doors, handleless, modern or traditional, we can help you choose what kitchen cupboard style will work best in your home.
- Colour or Timber Kitchen Cabinets – Whether you prefer a classic white cabinet or a more modern two-tone kitchen combining timber with white, grey, black, blue or sage, our designers are here to help you decide. The range of kitchen cupboard colours is endless!
- New Kitchen Cabinet Handles – don’t underestimate the power of a handle to give a modern look to your kitchen. Take a look at the brushed metal handles and matt black handles in our kitchen makeover gallery.
- Soft Close Drawers – for a small cost we can add Blum soft drawer runners for a modern kitchen feel.
- Updated Kitchen Splashbacks – our Trend surfaces make ideal splashbacks that are easy to clean and look amazing. Alternatively we can suggest kitchen tile ideas from timeless white subway tiles to modern fish scale tile, we can help you choose.
- New Kitchen Sink and Tapware – another easy way to modernise your kitchen. While a stainless steel sink remains a great affordable option, we are seeing white porcelain sinks and matt black sinks becoming increasingly popular.
- New Appliances – don’t forget to include new oven, cooktop, dishwasher and microwave in your budget! We will ensure the kitchen cabinets are measured to fit your kitchen appliances correctly.
- Sustainability – if the interior of your kitchen cabinets are in good working order, there’s no need to throw away quality materials, which is better for the environment.
- Quick Installation – Our team can install a new benchtop in as little as a day!
With fresh colours, finishes and appliances, you’ll get a new kitchen look at a fraction of the cost and without the mess and demolition of a new kitchen.
Trend Benchtop Resurfacing
Innovative 6.5mm engineered stone bench surfaces. Heat, stain and scratch resistant. Granite bench and marble bench options. Exclusive Italian design, hygienic, non-porous and low maintenance.
A cost-effective way to update your space by reusing parts of your existing kitchen. There’s no need to remove the old benchtop which helps minimise environmental waste as well as saving your time and money.
Your new benchtops are fitted into place and can be bonded directly on top of your old benchtops. By minimising demolition, we're able to preserve surrounding elements of your kitchen, such as existing tiles, splashbacks or cabinetry.
Time Saving Process
All of our kitchen cabinets are custom-made locally in our Sydney factory in Brookvale. This gives us full control over every step of the build and means your kitchen renovation will not have unnecessary delays.
We use only the highest quality, trusted materials and fittings which meet and exceeds Australian standards for quality and safety.
We only use materials that are extremely durable. Our warranty covers 7 years for our workmanship and 10 years for materials.
Our Kitchen Makeover Process
We take special care to use an unrivalled combination of skilled manufacturing and a commitment to inspired kitchen designs as the benchmark for our services. We will guide you through every step of the process, ensuring you are as engaged as much as we are.
Once we have discussed your requirements and know that we’ll be able to help, we will organise a time for one of our Sydney kitchen designers to visit your home to discuss ideas, measure and quote the project. This process takes from 1-2 hours depending on the size of the project.
No rush, take as much time as you need. Your kitchen renovation is a big deal and you need to be sure it’s the right decision for you. If you decide that you’d like to proceed with the kitchen design we’ve prepared with you, simply call the office and a time for your check measure and renovation will be scheduled.
Where cabinetry is involved, we will revisit your home or place of project, and do a final measure and finalise all decisions on kitchen appliances, colours and finishes.
After we’ve confirmed the measurements, we will start building what’s required for your renovation from our Brookvale factory. Everything is built locally by our experienced cabinet makers! We can also organise your plumbing, electrical and other required trades, so that you can sit back and relax.
When your new kitchen is ready to be installed, we’ll confirm a suitable installation date with you. We pride ourselves on being punctual and tidy – we’ll make sure the workspaces are clean and tidy when the job is done.
Sit back, relax and enjoy your brand new kitchen!
Are you ready to makeover your kitchen?
Contact us for an obligation free quote today.